The Holiday season is right around the corner and we have compiled a few tips to help keep you sane so you don't fall into a Holidaze.
- Two Months Before:
- Make a master calendar to plan your holiday season. Include all your extra activities that come with this time of the year. Include school and work parties, show productions and family events.
- Update your holiday card mailing list. You will want to make sure you have correct addresses if any family or friends have moved since last year.
- Schedule holiday photo sessions and shop for outfits and accessories for your shoots. Find our newest holiday collection here for all your accessory needs.
- Make a gift list and budget. Start shopping if you haven't already.
- One Month Before:
- Do any online shopping. Some online shops especially handmade have a turn around time of 3-4 weeks so make sure all your orders are placed and ready to go for delivery before the holidays.
- Take stock of decorations and replace old or broken items. Decorate if you haven't already.
- Two weeks Before:
- Mail out of town presents and holiday cards.
- Wrap presents.
- Night before:
- Finish last minute shopping.
- Finish cooking make ahead items.
- Finish wrapping all your presents.
- Relax and enjoy your holiday traditions.
We would love to hear what your tips for planning for the holidays are and any traditions your family loves. Tell us in the comments below.